Thursday, August 7, 2008

Status

-We are in our house... sort of. We haven't closed but all the stuff is here and we are sorting through and unpacking. Jeez, we have a ton of stuff!
-I found a part time teaching position at a preschool and the boys will be with me. Much like the set up in Texas (hello to all my wonderful New Creations friends, we miss you!). We are excited and I can't believe David will be in 3 year kindergarten!!!
-I miss blogging, downloading pictures, and generally having time on the computer, but I can't operate with my house in it's current state so I plan to post more next week. My posts will include...

Numbers from the drive across country.
Jon's growth since we moved... goodness he is getting big fast!
Our house and pictures.
Pictures, pictures, and more pictures of the boys summer fun!


Again, Trey's blog is usually updated and I think he is a pretty cool guy so if you are just dying to read something a Kelly has written, visit his site! Sorry grandparents, he doesn't post many pictures of the kiddos!

4 comments:

Curtis said...

Trey may not post any pictures of the boys but his blog is a great resource for all things iPhone! What would we do without that valuable information?

Beth Goff said...

I am SO excited for yall and your new house! That's wonderful and I cannot wait to see pictures of the boys! The blogging world misses you too! God bless!!

Laura Rogers said...

Dani, I miss you so much! I know things are hectic!!! Call me when the dust settles so we can catch up!!! I love you and hang in there!

Jara said...

We miss you too! Glad to hear you are doing well and things are starting to get somewhat settled for you!