Thursday, August 14, 2008

What my kids do while I unpack boxes...


I stick them both in "baby jail"! Actually, David crawls in himself and entertains Jon for me. Jon is a maniac lately and only wants to speed crawl or pull up and cruise on furniture. Although I am very happy he waited until we left Papa Dock's house (with 4 different stairways to explore!) it makes unpacking a little challenging. I just do as much as possible during the day and then work like crazy at night (between olympic events, of course). I love the last expression from Jon-Jon. He completely looks like he is thinking "help me!", which he very well maybe! Now, back to more unpacking...

6 comments:

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

I can't believe how much they've changed in just a few weeks!!! We miss you...let's catch up soon when you have a break from unpacking!

Beth Goff said...

Jon looks so cute!!! He is getting so big. I hope you get a lot done. I know it is a crazy time but soon it will be a comfortable home with no boxes in sight! :) When do you close?

Mommy Causey said...

Dani, they are too cute! I am so glad that you are back to SC, once you get a new email address, will you forward it to me? Good luck with your unpacking and congrats to you and Trey on the new church!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have used the pack 'n play prison many times myself! It's great! Griffin has been pretending to play with David this week. It's quite funny. One day they had an imaginary fight and were hitting each other. I hope that never happened in real life! :) He still thinks David is going to be in his class this year! I guess he'll just think he is absent a lot! Happy unpacking!

Hope said...

They are so cute!

Laura Rogers said...

Oh my...you have your hands full! I wish I could watch the Olympics non-stop! So fun! Your boys are beautiful, Dani! David is having so much with little Jonathon...I'm so happy for you all! Good luck unpacking and post pictures of your new house!