Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's here, it's here!

O.K. I know I usually have a picture of David in his Gamecock gear at the beginning of football season, but I just haven't had the time to take a picture today... no fear though, he is wearing his jersey! This is my favorite time of year, COLLEGE FOOTBALL! I love autumn (even though it is still steaming here) and everything to do with the season. Trey and I are so excited to be close enough to go to ALL the home games for South Caroline this year. It's been 5 years, folks. That's WAY too long for us! I am exhausted from working in my classroom all week (being the "new girl" means I have a lot to learn and do, even if it is just part-time), but we will be hitting the road soon and driving to Williams-Brice Stadium. I'll post pictures of the boys in their gear later this weekend. I sure hope Spurrier and the rest of the team can pull off a victory tonight! Go Gamecocks!

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

HAVE FUN!!! TJ told me you were going! I am so excited football season has started!

Bree said...

Go Cocks!! We'll be watching the game in NC.

Jessica said...

Where are you teaching? I work part-time too...before recent legislation, my job title was PACT Tutor. Not really sure what I'll be doing/called now? :) Part time is absoultely the way to go when you have small children! Hope you have a great school year!