Friday, July 18, 2008

No pictures...

but I did want to update what has happened the last few days...

1. We have a house! Yeah! I'll post pictures when I get the chance.
2. David is 95% potty trained!!! He FINALLY just "got it" a few days ago. He even woke up dry from nap yesterday and this morning. The only time he seems to have accidents is when he is playing Rock Band on the Wii. He doesn't want to stop to go potty!
3. Jon has 2 teeth (bottom front)!
4. We miss our friends, but are happy to be close to family.
5. Trey is really keeping up with his blog. Read it, I think it's great.
6. God is giving us a lot of direction for His church and we are excited about the upcoming months!

I can't wait to have a computer again and will have LOTS of pictures to post when I do!

6 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Congrats on the house! I've been visiting your husband's site every now and then and he seems like an awesome guy. I hope to see you and meet him someday!!! And tell him I'm very happy to have learned how to use google reader...saves me LOTS of time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle,
Glad to hear that you found a house! That is huge and will go a long way towards peace of mind for you! You guys are headed into a very busy but rewarding time as you plant this church!
Mercy Outreach is taking on a life of its own and keeping us very busy! We are loving it and it seems to be becoming the full vision that we have had for about 10 years!
Tell David that Mrs. Terri is very proud of him and high 5 him and give him lots of hugs, kisses and m&ms for me!! :) I will miss him coming to my room to play each day!
Keep in touch! WE are praying for you!
Love, Terri

Anonymous said...

Hey, Danielle.
Glad things are going good for you!! I miss our Saturday nights in the baby suite and giving Jonathan love and attention. I have been keeping up with Trey's blog. Post pictures when you can. Maybe someday Ken, Preston and I will make a trip to see you all and the new church. Keep in touch.
Love,
Marcia Heilner

Anonymous said...

how about hurry up and post the pictures of the new house. i keep coming on to this blog (and Trey's) expecting to finally see pics of the house and i get disappointed time and time again. i just want to make sure it will be big enough for your favorite brother (that's because you only have one) and his family to come and stay for a few days at the time. love ya!!

Beth Goff said...

I miss your blogging!! How are the boys?? I know yall are so busy!! Just wanted to say hello!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dani! Sorry it has been so long since I have been to your blog. I am excited (and a little jealous :) ) that you haved moved back to SC! I miss it dearly. It is great to see how God has truly blessed you and your family. I loved the blog about your conversation with David about being his mommy. That is so sweet. I can't wait for those moments with Davis one day! Take care, and I will check back soon!

Love, Ashley Stanton Dragon