Monday, September 1, 2008

"Super Man-David!"

I'm not really sure David even knows what super heroes do or if he's ever watched a cartoon of Super Man or Spider Man, however he is a victim of great advertising in stores and through toys. He LOVES to run through the house screaming "I'm Super Man David!" and pretending to fly. I consider it a true mark of no longer having a toddler... he is getting to be such a big boy!

I want to do a much longer post and a little Q & A with David soon. I don't think I can accurately describe or portray the amount of personality this kid has! The good part about that is his good days are most excellent and super fun, however his bad, whiny, awful days could go down in the record books!

Here is Super Man David "rescuing' his baby brother. They are already very rough with one another, even though I stand by them pleading to "be gentle" and "treat him with kindness". I have 2 of those "all boy" kind of boys :)! By the way, I have a feeling Jon-Jon will be a great match for his big brother soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, how cute! We have Super-Man pj's like those! We are planning Griffin's birthday party and I asked him who his friends are that he wants to invite and he said David & Will. I told him I didn't think David was going to be able to make it but he insists that David will be there! I told Bill he's going to have to fly in David for the party! :)

Elizabeth said...

We have to get our four boys together - David reminds me so much of James - his good days are wonderful and his bad days are well, horrible! :) Too cute! Hope ya'll had a nice weekend!

Beth Goff said...

They are SO cute!!!! I hope yall had a great, relaxing day!!