Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tempting...

My friend Christa is taking a trip soon with her two little ones (hope you guys have fun!) and she posted on her site about this. The price is a bit much ($75) but I wonder if it would work... I am traveling alone with both boys again in June and would love to keep David strapped down :). Actually, he has flown so much with the freedom of just his lap belt, I'm not sure he would go for it... but soon I could use it for Jon and he wouldn't know the difference! Just a thought...

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Those soccer pictures with David are the cutest thing! Okay, when can I drop Jonathan's gift off - not that he needs it anymore!! Should I just mail it even though you live less than a mile away?!! So sorry that I have not gotten it to you yet. Can I drop it by on Tuesday?

Beth Goff said...

Very cool... I just use the car seat... we have to take it anyway and we spent so much on our Britax I don't want them handled by the airport crew. Very cool though...

Christa said...

Dani, I found out you can rent one on EBay for $15...might be worth it to try it out before investing in it???? Just a thought. Type in "CARES" on EBay to find the dealer.

Beth Goff said...

Whats going on with the boys? Miss you in blog land! :)