Sunday, April 6, 2008

Last Night's Numbers

1:00 am- Jon woke up to eat (after only 4 hours)
3:30 am- Jon woke up again b/c he is stuffy and can't breathe
3:45 am- David wakes up running a fever and asks to sleep with Daddy
4:15 am- Still trying to sooth Jon-Jon, David changes his mind and wants to be with me
4:30 am- David and I are on the couch watching a movie, Jon is finally falling asleep in the swing
6:00 am- David falls back asleep on the couch
7:00 am- Jon wakes to eat breakfast, thankfully David stays asleep

*Currently Jon is awake and David is sleeping (with fever). So, it looks like they will not nap at the same time today... and we'll stay home tomorrow. Now I have that choice to wait to go to the doctor or take them in tomorrow. You know the game, if I wait David will have somthing terrible like strep or ear infections. If I go, it will be just a cold and they can't do anything! Parenting... so much fun, but oh so tiring at times!!!

3 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Oh Dani! You poor thing. I hope David is better soon and you get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! We will pray for good health and sleep!

Christa said...

We went through that with Bubba when he was younger. He would wake up at night b/c he couldn't breathe. It seemed like I used that nasal bulb every night! It got a lot better around 5-6 months old. I think his nasal passages finally got big enough and his immunity is better to stay well. It is so hard keeping 2 kids healthy. I hope and pray things calm down for you and you get some rest.