Thursday, April 3, 2008

Smiles

I just love this happy baby!

He has been laughing out loud more and more. He started by only laughing at David, but he actually shared a few with me today!

Here is my big boy laughing like crazy in the bathtub! He makes himself laugh all the time :)!

*And just to remember how much David truly loves Jon-Jon... Tuesday at school he saw a lady pushing a stroller just like ours out the door and he began to scream "NO!!! That's my Jon-fen, don't take my bruder!" He was so upset that someone might be taking Jon. It was very sweet and I pray that they always take care of one another!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so incredibly sweet! Love the smiles on both boys! Hope the potty training is going ok!

Ashley said...

dani, they are such cute and happy babies! good luck with the potty training, hope it gets better and better!

Hope said...

Precious boys!!!!! Can't wait to see you all!