Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This kid...

...might make me lose my mind! Just recently he has...

*drank 1/2 bottle of children's ibuprophen, requiring me to call poison control at 5:30am to find out if he needed to visit the ER. Thankfully, he didn't.
*is on his 3rd case of strep throat this winter.
*only took 3 and 1/2 years to potty train.
*been awake by 4:30am for almost 4 nights straight, ready to start his day. Not cool. At all.

He also makes me laugh harder and feel more loved by...

*saying words like:
bah-bum (bottom)
be-got (forgot)
be-sert (dessert)
I can't spell how he says "Jacob", but it sounds like ketchup.
*he calls me "sweet mama" or "mud-der" (mother), ha!
*just running up and hugging me really tight.

Jon-Jon is a mess and his passion has been in full force lately. What a character! I hope this is not a reflection of his teenage years... I might not make it!

No comments: