Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jon Strikes Again!

So... yesterday I had to run into the grocery store for 5 things. I didn't write down the 5 items because one would think a 33 year old, somewhat intelligent, mom to 3 boys could remember such a short list. I had to concentrate. Hard. With 3 boys in tow. All is well until I go to check out with previously mentioned 5 (now 7 because the boys each wanted something that I said "yes" to) items. No wallet. I knew I had put the wallet in the buggy, but now it is gone. First thought? Someone took it. Next thought... Jon.

Me: "Boys, did you see what happened to mommy's wallet?!?"

Jon: "Yes, I made it dis-da-pier." "Wike magic!"

Me: "What!?! Where?!?"

David: "Oh yeah mom, Jon threw your wallet on the floor by the apples (our first stop in the store mind you!) and said it was magic. I don't think it was a very good trick though!"

Thankfully a nice employee was putting out fruit and noticed it lying in the middle of the floor. She turned it in and I was able to pick it up at the service desk.

It will be at least 2 more years before they see the inside of the grocery store again!!!