Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seven

I just can't believe that Jacob is already 7 months old! The time is really going too quickly. I think I cherish each stage more with him than I did with David and Jon. I regret not taking more time to enjoy their daily life as infants, but I guess realizing how fast it passes just comes with maturity. I LOVE how he completes our family. And I always want to remember how LOVED this little guy is... his brothers both think he is the greatest. And he thinks the same of them. Most days I will find at least one of them making him laugh so hard he gets the hiccups!

Jakey poo is such a GREAT, GREAT baby! He is cutting teeth right now so he has some interrupted naps and LOTS of drool, but other than that he is easy going. His day to day schedule looks like this:

7:00am- nurses, cereal
Goes to Ju-Gi's house to play :)!
AM nap
11:00- bottle (6oz.)
Mid day cat nap in his car seat while I run errands and pick up boys from school
2:00- nurses
Afternoon nap
4:30- nurses
5:30 veggie, fruit
Bath- his FAVORITE!
6:30- nurses
Down for the night!

Development:
He can ALMOST sit by himself.
He loves bath time and splashes in the water like a crazy kid!
Rolls everywhere.
"Talks" a lot... much more than David and Jon because Jacob won't take a paci.
Likes food... especially avocado, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, and pears.
Already likes to drink water from a sippy cup.
Loves to hug and cuddle.
His favorite toy is the exersaucer.
Enjoys strolling.
Often sucks in his bottom lip (see following picture).
Completely ROCKS on Sunday mornings when his whole schedule is disrupted.
His hair is so long on top, if we don't comb it over it covers his eyes.
And he STILL has blue eyes.


Jacob, you are one amazing little blessing. I can't imagine our family without you and we can't wait to see how God uses you to do great things one day. Our prayer is that you love Him more than anything else. We can't wait until you can run around with your big brothers, but secretly we love that you're still the baby. You always will be! We love you so much little man...

No comments: