Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family Night: Dr. Seuss

We had family night again last night. David was sick when our preschool did Wacky Wednesday and celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday so I promised him we would do our own at home. Again, so easy and we all had a blast! My friend Jessica did this with her 3 boys last week so I took her idea for our dessert... cat in the hat, hats!

We dressed WACKY and ate green eggs and ham. My boys LOVE breakfast foods, so there were no disagreements about finishing dinner :)!

We read books during dinner...

and took pictures of the wackiest boys. Trey would have won first prize :).

After dinner we played I Can Do That, which is a cat in the hat game for preschoolers. David received it for Christmas. It's a really fun (not long!) game :). We had a great time together. I love all the sweet boys God has given me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!