Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Trey!

Today my wonderful husband turns 29... yes, I married a younger man. I thought I'd do a quick list of 29 things that I love about Trey. They are in no particular order, I just typed as they came to me.

1. His laugh
2. He loves the Lord
3. He is smart
4. He is HOT!
5. His eyes
6. He is an amazing dad
7. He truly loves me
8. He is great with finances
9. He is devoted
10. He is getting healthy
11. He works very hard
12. He takes care of me
13. He is a great kisser
14. He loves SEC football
15. He likes to read/collect books
16. He is great with technology
17. He is an amazing teacher/communicator
18. He is a pastor
19. He does dishes
20. He is dedicated to God's calling on his life
21. He leads our family
22. He loves sushi
23. He loves good music
24. He teaches our boys
25. He is honest
26. He loves me unconditionally
27. He listens
28. He sings in the shower
29. He is my very best friend!

Honestly, this list took about 2 minutes to make so I'm sure I could do a top 100 in no time. Trey, you are an amazing husband and father. I consider myself blessed to be your wife and I fall more in love with you everyday. Thank you for being you and always striving to seek what God has planned for our life together. Hope you have a happy 29th birthday, I love you so much!!!

No comments: