Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still here...

We're still here, I just haven't had a chance to blog lately... actually, I haven't had time to upload pictures to make a decent post about our amazing holidays! A list of daily things that keep me from posting include:

Jonathan is walking, climbing, wandering everywhere!

We are making drastic changes to our diet due to J's recent allergy results, therefore I am in the kitchen A LOT more.

David is giving "oh, he's 3" a whole new meaning!

Laundry for 4, need I say more?

School/routine

De-cluttering from the holidays... I just keep saying "one closet at a time".

I don't have a laptop, therefore I must sit at the computer table. My boys don't like that a whole lot.

Reading blogs instead for posting on mine gives me great ideas and makes me wonder what direction mine should go in the future.

Trey is just fun to be with!


*I hope to post soon... keep checking back with us. Aside from sustaining our family and giving us a blessed new year, God is doing amazing things at Wellspring too. You can read more about it by checking out Trey's blog!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Thinking about you all...wishing the weather was a little warmer and Thomas a smidge older (not really, just for travel purposes!) so we could head your way for a visit! Hope all is well. Hugs and kisses to the boys from us!