Friday, December 12, 2008

Aunt B and Uncle Matt get MARRIED!

Last weekend, my sister Brittany was married. We had a wonderful time and Brittany was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen! They make such a cute couple! We were very busy... each of our little family of 4 had a job. Trey performed the ceremony (which was amazing), I was the matron of honor (and forgot the ring!), David was a bell ringer, and Jon rode in a special white wagon to announce the bride with his cousins and brother. Therefore, I did not get to take many pictures. I even stole a few of these from my sweet cousin Hope (thanks!). Maybe I'll be able to post some of the ones the photographer took when Brittany and Matt get them.

Bayler walked Aunt B down the aisle with my dad... It was very sweet!

Me and my baby sister before the wedding. Isn't she beautiful?!?

Me and 2 out of 3 of my boys!

Just a little of the great family members we were able to hang out with at the reception. We had a wonderful weekend and can't wait to see Brittany and Matt soon. They are on their honeymoon in St. Lucia! We love you both!

1 comment:

Lee Wilkes said...

What a beautiful bride and family! Tell Brittany I said congratulations!