Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving right along...

Well, we haven't sold our house yet but we are in the last stages of packing up to move! We will be staying with Trey's dad in Myrtle Beach until our house sells. So, we have been really busy packing up everything before we go. I have a ton to update... and hope to do so tomorrow if I can get to it before we pack up the computer. In more exciting news, Trey has begun a blog! treykellyblog.com is the address and I encourage you to check it out. Our friend Bill Jones designed it and I think it is really incredible! Maybe I can get him to update my page a little in the future :).

One last thing before I go pack more boxes... I wanted to document this conversation with David we had on the plane coming back from North Carolina last week. It was the first time he called me by my real name :).

David (looking out the window of the plane): "Hey, Dani, look at the plane!" Then he stopped and looked thoughtfully at me... "Wait, is your name Dani?"

Me (laughing): "Yes, that's my name, but you just call me mommy."

David (nodding in agreement) "Yeah, I know... you're mommy, my mommy."


Oh, I just love him!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good luck with your move! send me your updated information so that we can get together the next time we're in MB!

That conversation was too cute - James knows Chris' name, but not mine. I guess because he hears me call out Chris' name a lot!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! Dani, I hope we get to see each other some when you get to SC. I miss sitting in the car with you talking for hours about "you know what"!! :) Good Luck with the move. I hope to see you soon!