Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jon's thoughts on water in a sippy cup...

"What now mom... and when are you going to get that camera outta my face?!?"

"What IS this cold stuff??? UGH!"

"At least it is great to teeth on..."

*Jon did better at dinner with the sippy cup. David NEVER would drink from one, he went straight to a straw cup so I thought I'd start earlier this time around. And Jon has been super sad today. I don't know if he is missing the action of his big brother or his teeth are really bothering him. We fly to NC for my cousins wedding tomorrow so I hope he feels better in the morning! I miss David so much and I'm counting down the hours til I see my baby again!!!

1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

Where is David???
Cute pictures. Anderson just uses his cup to teeth on too most of the time.