Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Could you tell???

So... to the small number of folks that actually follow our little blog I have a question. Could you tell the difference in the last post?

How about in this picture...
or this one (by the way, he is such a drool monster!)? Can you see the amazing quality of the pictures? It's because my thoughtful, amazing, sweet, wonderful husband got me this...

a Canon Rebel XSI!!!!! And I LOVE it! I have had so much fun taking pictures of Jon and can't wait to take some of David (he is already in SC and we'll join him Thursday). I have always enjoyed taking pictures and wanted it to be a hobby... now I can! Thanks baby, I love my new toy!!!

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I am SO excited for you! You will LOVE it I am sure! A great camera is a MUST living by the beach! Hope everything is going well!

Bree said...

I couldn't tell but you do have some great shots of Jon. I have a Nikkon D80 & love it!! It is such a fun hobby. Have fun with those beautiful boys.