Saturday, July 5, 2008

Still Kickin'

Well, I guess you can tell that I have very limited internet access :)! Just wanted to let all my readers know, I will still blog... when we get a permanent residence (staying with my sweet father-in-law for now), when Jon and David sleep through the night again, and when I get my computer up and running. God is SO GOOD and we are happily settling in here in Myrtle Beach. We've had lots of company and are enjoying getting to know all the "locals" here in the heart of the city. God has been faithful and we are thankful. I've had a few hard days where I really wish I could blend my two worlds (TX and SC, btw hello to all my sweet TX friends!!!), but overall I can say we are doing well. Trey has a laptop so he is updating his blog often. Check it out to see what we're up to. He did a great job summing up the drive here, which a post in and of itself when I find time. We'll be back soon!

5 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I have missed your posts but I know you are in the middle of a VERY busy part of life... I hope all is going well (sounds like it is!) and that you find a new place soon. We are thinking of yall!!

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

WE MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you all on the house. Can't wait to see it!

We are headed your way tomorrow, will give you a call!

Mommy Causey said...

Dani,
So great that you are back in SC, I know you will love being able to be close to your family! Congrats on the church, I know that you and Trey will be total successes (spelling?) in anything that you do. Good luck in Myrtle Beach and please keep in touch. Do you have a new email?

THE BLANCHARDS said...

Welcome back to the East Coast! I hope that you are all settling into your new home! I can imagine you've been SO busy with everything! :) TAke some time to relax!

Cindi (Laura's sister!)