Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jacob at the hospital.

Jacob was born at 3:31 am, so by the time I was moved to my room the sun was coming up. Trey and I slept about 1 hour and they finally brought our sweet baby to the room!
Even though Jacob was a few weeks early, he was hungry! He had no problems latching on and we enjoyed a few quiet hours before his big brothers came to see us...


Mimi was staying at our house with David and Jon. I can not even tell you what a blessing it was to be near family this time!

Papa came too... bringing flowers and food. Yay! (Look how proud David looks... love him!)


My Aunt Dah just happened to be visiting the beach when Jacob made his appearance... it was awesome to have her close enough to come by for a visit!

Wellspring staff wives, plus Jacob :)!


Just like the day Jon was born, what I will always remember was David's reaction to his newest little brother! He was smitten from the moment he saw him...

He couldn't get enough of him. He kissed him a few 100 times during their short visit. Jon did well during the hospital visit, but was more interested in the buttons on my bed and the wall. He did not want to sit still for any pictures either. Oh well! Such is life with a 2 year old :)!

Jacob was born on August 10th, David's birthday is August 11th. So, David's one birthday wish was for Jacob to come home...

3 of my 4 boys!

After just one night in the hospital, we bundled up our last little baby and took him home. David was thrilled!

We love our little family of boys!!!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

How special! I know mom was so glad she could be there too!

The Polk Family said...

How precious! I love how sweet David is with Jacob. You have three adorable little boys! Congrats!