Sunday, January 23, 2011

Found: Pictures from Mexico


I recently found my small camera which I took on vacation with us this summer to Mexico! Funny story... last Christmas, Trey and Jake worked together to surprise Anne and I with a trip to Playa del Carmen in June of 2010. Trey booked the trip on December 22nd. I found out I was pregnant with Jacob on December 23rd. My doctor said it was fine for me to still travel and we had a blast! I wish I hadn't been pregnant because Trey and I do not get to travel often, but we still had fun and loved spending time with Jake and Anne. Here are some pictures of a VERY pregnant me and our trip :)!

We stayed at The Royal in Playa del Carmen... it was AMAZING! The food was delicious, the rooms were heavenly, and the spa even had a prenatal massage they offered :)!

Since we live at the beach, Trey and I spent more time in the pools... I did what I do best when I have no responsiblities, READ! This summer's pick was "The Help" and it was incredible!!!

The four of us... it really was great to spend time with Jake and Anne. We miss them!

The perfect couple :)!

Relaxed and ready to come home... or maybe not :)!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love the pics from Mexico! We had so much fun.. time our lives. Love you guys so much!