Sunday, January 16, 2011

In 2010 we...

Welcomed Jacob Daniel...

And turned 5 the next day!

Enjoyed our favorite summer treat.

Learned to sleep in a big boy bunk bed with David.

Learned to swim like a champ!

Turned into a big boy overnight.

Played in the snow.

Stole my mama's heart!

Played tee ball, his favorite sport!

There are lots more things to remember about this past year, but I am going to do a kid-by-kid recap soon.

Looking back at the year 2010, I can say it was full of highs and lows for us. We welcomed a new family member (I'll document Jacob next) and said good-bye to my sweet nephew Bayler. We traveled, lost teeth, welcomed new neighbors, and had a blast reaching people in Myrtle Beach. We are thankful for all the year offered and look forward to 2011!

2 comments:

Bree said...

what a precious family!!

Jenna said...

So glad that you are back to blogging! It lets me meet your latest little man.