Sunday, January 23, 2011

David, age 5





What's your favorite food? Salmon
What's your favorite veggie? celery
What's your favorite fruit? All of them
What's your favorite dessert? ice cream
What's your favorite toy? Megamind
What's your favorite thing to do? Go to the dollar store with my money
What's your favorite candy? All kinds of candy are good!
What's your favorite thing to do outside? Jump in our jumpy
What's your favorite color: Green
Who is your best friend: Everyone in my class and Jackson. Oh, and God!
What's your favorite thing to do with Jon? Hide and go seek
What's your favorite thing to do with Jacob? Make him laugh
What do you want to be when you grow up? Preacher, artist, and a baseball player
What do you like about the beach? waves in the ocean
Where do you want to go on an airplane? Hawaii
What is your favorite Bible verse? Proverbs 3: 5&6
What's your favorite song?Hey, Soul Sister, 3 Birds, Don't Worry Be Happy
What's is one wish you have? That everyone in the world would have a Bible (melt my heart!).

David is one amazing little kid! He is independent, yet loves to hang out with us. He is bold, yet humble. He is smart, loving, kind, patient, tinder-hearted, entertaining, and all boy. This kid blesses me all day long! I know he isn't perfect, but I truly have a hard time finding his faults :). I can not believe my baby is 5 years old... or 5 and a half, as he would quickly tell you. David has a heart for Jesus and loves to sing and worship. He is an incredible reader for his age... and he loves the fact that he can read his early readers Bible all by himself. He loves his brothers dearly and, for the most part, is very patient with them. He and Jon-Jon love to share a room and his favorite thing to do is help me with Jacob. He gets diapers, burp cloths, and bibs for me when I need them. He will stand in front of Jacob's highchair and talk to him for 30+ minutes while I cook dinner. Jacob just lights up when he hears his voice! I love watching David grow. He is blessed to have such a great dad... the one person he looks up to the most. He tries to be more like him everyday. I love you David and you fill my heart with joy every minute of every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up with his short hair cut. This one brought tears to my eyes, and I will share this with Will tomorrow. Miss you all! - Mary