Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some catching up...

Since it has been almost a month since I last posted I have a few things to catch up on... so I'll start with the following. And just to keep you hanging I'll try to post about "coach David" and our trip to SC tomorrow!


First on the list is how much this little guy is growing. He will be 4 months on Thursday and is getting so big. I can't wait to see how much he weights... he is our chunky monkey!

He loves his Bumbo seat, especially if he can see David. He loves his big brother!

This is often where he sits while we eat dinner and he is usually smiling the entire time!

I also did something I said I'd never do after David... start solids before 6 months. However, I am DESPERATE for this big guy to sleep more at night. He didn't love it at first, but tonight he actually ate about a tablespoon.

He still didn't make it all night, but I'm hoping with the introduction he will grow more accustom to eating larger amounts and space out his feedings during the day too.


SNOW DAY!
We had snow here in Texas a few weeks ago. David was so excited to go out and play!

Trey and David had a blast together. David's favorite part of the snow was throwing snowballs and tackling Trey in the snow. He was so sad when we made him come inside... after over an hour of playing!

The boys worked hard to make a snowman...

And here is the finished product!

This is as close as Jon and I got to the snow. I was VERY sick and Jon doesn't own any snow clothes :)!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

There you are! I hope that you are feeling okay. I have got to drop off Jonathan's baby gift before he is 10!! When would be a good time for you? Your boys are so very cute!

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

Love the new blog!!

Beth Goff said...

CUTE! Anderson has the same baseball outfit Jon has on in the first picture. I love the pictures and the boys are precious. I really can't believe the snow. I hope yall had a great Easter!

Rachel said...

Jealous of all the snow! Those boys are too cute! Can't wait to hear more!