Monday, April 20, 2009

Thought you'd like to see...

... a picture of my new niece or nephew!!! Ha, bet I fooled a few of you :)! I am so excited for my little sister, Brittany, and her hubby Matt, they are expecting this cute little peanut on November 16th! Now, the waiting begins... will they complete the "back-ets ball" (as David would say) team that my dad has his hopes up for? Or will this precious baby be the first little girl? Either way, we are so happy that God has blessed them and will be praying for a healthy baby!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

YOu really got me! Congrats to your sister - She's the 3rd person I know that is due in that date range in November! How dare people have a baby around my child's first birthday! :)

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

I know thar I am a little bias here but I think that Baby Sona is the cutest little peanut ever;) Thanks for the prayers! I am so excited that you live close so we can go baby shopping together and have our little ones play together. Can't wiat to see y'all this weekend. Love you bunches!!!

B

Beth Goff said...

That's exciting!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

You got me too! Congrats to your sister!

Anne said...

You were about to be in big trouble that I was finding out on your blog!!
you got me! =)

Laura Rogers said...

oh, yeah, my stomach dropped! You got me! Congrats to Britney! That is awesome!