Sunday, April 12, 2009

I love him...

and happy to say "Happy Anniversary" to my sweet husband of 6 years! We were talking the other night and we both said in some ways we can't believe we've been married for 6 years and in other ways we can... since we have 2 active little boys, sure it feels like we've been married for a while but the part that I am amazed by is that I TRULY love Trey more everyday. This past year has stretched us, molded us, allowed us to see each other in another "phase" of God's plan for us and I can say I have never been more in love with Trey. God's calling on his life is real, he is devoted to it, and I count it a blessing to be a part of it all! We just had an amazing day at Wellspring Church and I am thrilled to see what God will continue to do through my wonderful husband. Thank you for loving me and for giving me 6 incredible years of marriage!

3 comments:

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

Happy Anniversary! I was saying to mom last night that it seemed longer than six years. HAHA!!! Love y'all both very much:)

B

Uncle Dean and Aunt Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture and what a tribute to your husband!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! So good to see you and the boys last week!