Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Kalloween" 2008

I'm not sure what is going on, but I couldn't seem to get our pictures in order. I'm posting them anyway... and special thanks to Jessica for her suggestion on another way to post pictures. I plan to try it soon!
This halloween (David still says kalloween, hence the title) we had a great time with family! Dee Dee and Daddy T came trick or treating with us and then treated Trey and I by taking the boys to their beach house for a night. Whoo-whoo, we got to sleep in!
Jonathan had 2 costumes. One cooler costume for his school party/festival and a warmer one for trick or treating. I loved this little lion one, Trey hated it. I think he looks so cute!

What a little ham!

David and I did lots of fun projects. He is really getting so big. The plus to this is that he pays attention longer and enjoys doing things like baking cookies with me. He was having a great time playing in the flour!

He was so dirty!

We also carved our first jack-o-lantern. He had a great time, even though he didn't take all the pulp out like I'd hoped!

He was so proud!

Our neighborhood really was the perfect size for trick or treating. We did one loop around and saw lots of people we meet from our cookout in early fall. David had a blast and would run back to us after he got candy and say "I got even more!!!". Jonathan also had a great time as a warm little dinosaur watching his big brother. I'm sure next year he'll be running around too. We are so glad Dee Dee and Daddy T joined us. We had a wonderful time!

*My dad shaved his head just like Bayler, he isn't THAT bald usually. What a sweet Daddy T!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! The boys are so cute and getting so big! I can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks for Aunt B's big day! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute boys!! Glad you all had a nice time!

Bree said...

They are so cute & I'm sure so much fun!! I love the lion custume too. I wasn't sure who the bald guy was with Dee Dee at first. ;)