Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blogger blues

So, the one night I make time to sit down and try to update our blog, it seems blogger has a different plan. I promised DeeDee that I would update the blog tonight and include all the fun we had on "Kalloween", yes David still calls it that! However, blogger is not cooperating (after 30 minutes of trying!) with pictures so I will have to wait until tomorrow. I did however want to ask for prayer for Bayler. He starts his 3rd round of chemo tomorrow and this round is suppose to be more powerful than the others. Please keep him in your prayers. He is such a sweet kiddo and is really fighting this battle hard!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Danielle...smilebox! My new best friend. It's such a wonderful tool when the blogger is being a bad boy. Check it out, I think you'll like it! :)