Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Full calendar...

Well after spending the summer getting settled into our new town I can now say life is speeding up for the Kelly's. Here is a few things that are happening in our little family this week...

We have our first official Wellspring event tonight. Go to Trey's blog to find out the details if you're interested in attending or want to know how to pray.

We had orientation at school today and the first real day is tomorrow!

I had an AWESOME God moment today during orientation. I'll share the details later.

We are praying that Hanna doesn't hit us!

And our neighborhood party is this Saturday.

Throw in well-checks for both kids at a new pediatrican's office, haircuts, and a Carolina game on Thursday night... I'm already asking the Lord for strength when I look at that list! I'm off to clean my house...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all are settling well and enjoying your new town. Hopefully we can get together soon. Enjoy your first day of school!

Jara said...

Have a great first day of school! Those parents should know how lucky they are that you are going to be their child's teacher!!!! We LOVED you, and will miss you so much this year! Please pray for our building, we're still not "in" it yet!