Monday, June 22, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you all so much for your encouragement and suggestions! I am happy to report that eliminating soy and greatly limiting wheat/gluten has made for some better days around here. I am going to follow up with a new pediatric allergist and push for some blood tests to see exactly what we are dealing with as far as diet is concerned. Also, I plan to start posting some recipes to share on here with all of you fellow allergy mamas. I am getting some great ideas from my new friend, Gwen. For now, we are just happy that these two...


are back together and we are enjoying lots of time with visiting friends and family! Summers in MB are so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

CUTE picture!!

Lee Wilkes said...

glad things are some better! hang in there. can you send me your address?