Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 things...

... and thanks to Kelli Jones for getting me back on the blogging train by tagging me to do this :)! Summer is here and I truly plan to update this thing more often. Since moving back closer to family that we see often, YEAH!, I have not been very faithful with posting. That, plus the fact that I'm not sure what the point of my blog has become, leads me to avoid it. So, today I am posting and we'll see what happens tomorrow!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Wellspring Church launch this fall!!!
2. My new nephew, Oliver (Brittany is having a boy :)!)
3. The rest of the summer... beach days, pool days, grilling, etc.
4. God On Tap (see www.wellspringchurch.tv for more details)
5. A kid-free weekend with just my hubby!
6. Bayler finishing his treatments and being in remission!
7. Texas friends coming to visit for the summer!
8. More of what God is doing in Myrtle Beach!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Playdate with friends at Broadway at the Beach.
2. Fed ducks our Cheerios stash.
3. Ate Uno's pizza.
4. Changed diapers.
5. Cookout at neighbor's house.
6. Sidewalk chalk.
7. Watched Wipeout with David, he thinks the show is so funny!
8. Cuddled with my hubby.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Cure cancer!!!
2. Remember EVERYTHING!
3. Fly (David would think I was the coolest mom ever :)!)
4. Keep my house clean.
5. Live close to my friends that are far away, while still living here.
6. What God wants me to do every second of the day.
7. Sing.
8. Potty train Jon-Jon overnight.

8 Shows I Watch:
Hmmm, I don't watch this many shows, but I'll list the ones I do watch.
1. The Office
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Clean House
4. Wipeout (with David)
5. Lie To Me
6. Whatever Trey is watching...


I'm not sure 8 people even check this blog anymore, so I hereby tag you if you read this and want to participate!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the updates! I love them! (*Coming from someone who is on a very LONG blogging hiatus!*)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Love it! And my boys LOVE that show Wipeout too! It must be a boy thing!

Anne said...

Hey I check your blog! And yes,your blog has a point... all of your Texas friends like the updates!!