Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is it Monday Tuesday already?



* I hesitated to post this, however I had it ready and want to link you over to MckMama's blog. Her infant son Stellan is very sick and in need of lots of prayer! Please remember him when you spend time with God this week.*

I did not spend my week attempting to get ahead catch up on all things house related. However, I sit here on Sunday night and still feel like I have a to do list that is a mile long...

I did not have the first experience of giving David discipline (a spanking) and then him look at me and candidly say "But that didn't hurt!"... let's just say that from now on his pants will be around his ankles when he gets discipline, public setting or not!

And since we are on the subject of my wonderful 3 year old, David's teacher did not pull me over in car line to share a story with me from their day... apparently David knows the words to Macho Man and serenaded his entire class while doing his table work. His teacher said he sang as if no one else was even in the room!

I did not take Jonathan to get his hair cut and almost CRY when the sweet lady was finished... I specifically told her NOT to cut it blunt across the front and she obviously listened intently ignored me!

My boys were not covered in yellow/green pollen when we returned from our afternoon outside play time... and the pollen does not leave Trey and I feeling like we have been hit by a sinus infection 24/7.

When we visited the local indoor jump place with some friends, I did not allow Jonathan to go down the biggest slide all by himself once he showed me he could actually climb to the top of said slide alone...





and I also did not have just as much fun as the boys joining them on the slides Jonathan couldn't climb. By the way, David just started going inside jumpy things like these... but Jonathan is a crazy kid! He LOVES it!

Happy Monday to my blog readers... all 10 8 of you :)!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

The haircut still looks precious! By the way, I DID NOT listen to my daughter totally load her diaper at 1 am and then again at 4 am and just let her sleep in it.

Enjoyed seeing you guys this weekend! Let's do it again soon!

Beth Goff said...

Well your post made me laugh!!! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL week! I am working like CRAZY this week so I'll probably just see you Sunday.

Amanda said...

Hey Danielle,

I have been reading your blog for awhile, but never posted a comment. I love your not me Mondays! I read MckMama's blog too, and have been praying for them. Mechelle and Crystal said they saw you at Bible study, but I am sorry, I didn't get to see you when ya'll were in Texas. I started a blog too! It is www.bandaledyard.blogspot.com you should see Addison-she is so big. We miss you at New Creation! The boys are just precious!!

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

The boys are getting so BIG! I love the story about the spanking with David....doesn't that remind you of Rob growing up!?! Give those beautiful nephews of mine a kiss and hug from me:) Love you!

Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Love these posts! I too have just as much fun as Claudia at the jump places. We will have to all get together soon!

Anne said...

Love it!!!