Friday, May 9, 2008

Whew!

I THINK it is safe to say our house is "show ready"! I sure hope so since the realtor was here about 30 minutes ago taking pics and video. We have been up until at least mid-night the last few nights cleaning out stuff and trying to figure out where to put it until we move. This is the part of the process I worry about the most, but Trey keeps reminding me that ALL of this is God's plan and it will sell in His timing. Trey's last day of responsibility at Keystone is May 18th, so if our house sells quickly we can go ahead and make our way to MB. I haven't had time to take many pictures of the boys lately, but I found two that I thought were funny and might satisfy the grandparents for a few days :)!

My happy boy!

I found David like this the other day... so silly! And he got a haircut today which was VERY needed!

*I'll post the link to our house information as soon as it is up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how stressful keeping a house "show ready" can be, especially with a toddler. We will pray that it sells quickly!

Beth Goff said...

I PROMISE that the LORD will provide. When we moved here God took care of everything. When you are in his business following HIS call you don't have to worry (even though that is easier said than done!). I'll be praying for yall!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the boys are great! Could you slow them down a little until they come to SC. Happy Mother' Day to one of the best mother's I know! Have a wonderful day!! Love, DeeDee