Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friends

We had a wonderful time with our sweet friends Bailey, Will, Amanda and Mary at Southlake Town Center yesterday. Amanda is my talented photographer friend who takes AMAZING pictures and I always benefit from our playdates... not only do I get quality time with 2 great friends, I also end up with wonderful pictures of my children. Thanks so much Amanda!

*On a more serious note, David is going to miss these sweet friends so much... enjoy!







Thanks for a wonderful day friends! We count ourselves blessed...

2 comments:

Christian Family said...

I am so glad you liked the pictures!
WE are going to miss yall SO MUCH!
Love you dearly and are so excited for what GOD is doing in your life...but we sure will miss you here!

Beth Goff said...

David looks so grown up in these pictures!!! I know yall are going to miss your friend in Texas so much!! I hope everything is going well especially with the house!!!