Monday, May 9, 2011

A Gift

I am truly the most blessed woman in the world! My husband spoiled me this past weekend and made me feel like a princess (seriously, over the top spoiled me!)... I love having all these boys taking care of me.

I have learned a few things about being a mom the past 5 1/2 (almost 6, yikes!!!) years. I've learned that it is nothing like I thought it would be, it's more rewarding and harder than I imagined. I've learned that I can't do it alone. Trey's support and love allows me to be the best mom I can be. God's grace abounds when it comes to parenting and I'm thankful He starts everyday with new promises and hope. However, what I've learned the most about has to be...

the gift of the ordinary day. I don't know how many of you have seen the video on y0utube, but it is very touching and puts in to words what I have been learning the last few years. Without a doubt I would say God used my sweet nephew Bayler to teach me to appreciate the gift of DAILY life with my children more than any song or book ever could. So right now, I am just thankful that I get to be the mom to these 3 amazing boys EVERY, ORDINARY, day. I want to remember how everyday...

...Jacob wakes with a smile and peaks through the crib to see who is coming to rescue him.
...Jon wants to cuddle on the couch with his night-nights and watch a show before he starts his day.
...David has to know what our schedule is and what time everything is happening.
...when I roll over and see my handsome husband lying beside me, my heart still skips a beat.
...Jacob squeals with delight when we bounce down the stairs or he sees his brothers.
...David makes the cutest "baby voice" when he talks to Jacob.
...Jon hugs so tight and calls me sweet mudder.
...Jacob has the sweetest little baby dimples on his hands and I love the smell of his baby breath.
...Jon loves for me to rub his back when he's going to sleep.
...David follows his dad around like a little shadow and adores him to pieces.
...my life is so full and my cup runs over.

17 comments:

Brittany Dalton said...

You have a very beautiful family. I am pregnant with my first child, young, scared, and excited. I love how appreciative you are of your family, and I hope that I can do the same without wavering.

muzamil hameed said...

Read online Urdu Digests,Urdu Books,Novels,Magazines,Safarnama,Islamic Books http://zubibooks.com

قمم التميز said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة جلى بلاط بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر


plastik rögar kapağı said...

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.

plastik rögar kapağı

Playvdz said...

Welcome to Playvdz, Tourist Places a place where you can have endless entertainment Children Poems Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Cartoons on demand or live is just a click away, Animated Movies
Life without entertainment is colorless, Pranks in the Garden and we offer the best entertainment, Pranks that you could have ever experienced. , Shortfilms 2016 We believe in providing, Dramas 2016 latest and the best quality Video experience, Most Viewed Dramas

مها said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء
شركة عزل حرارى بالاحساء
شركة عزل مائي وحراري بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء



faisalacademy said...


This Season ARY Digital brings you the most intense love story of crazy lovers!!
Sajal Ali as (Mashq) who is madly in love with Fahad; she leaves her home for the sake of her love because the only thing which matters in her life is her love fo

Mera Yaar Miladay Ep 19 – ARY Digital Drama

Rajasthan Tour Planner said...

Golden City of India is worth the visit destination for tourists who want to enjoy the attraction of the desert state. Camel safaris in Jaisalmer the undulating sand dunes can be cherish experience Rajasthan tours and travel. Golden Fort, Quad Biking, Adventure Activities For Kids, Luxury Swiss Tent Stay, Luxury Camp Stay, Desert Camp Safari, Desert Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Dune Safari,Jaisalmer Fort, Gadsisar Lake, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Jain Temple, Spot Wildlife in a Desert National Park also known as Sonar or Kola Drug Jaisalmer is the prime attractions to visit Jaisalmer.

Rajasthan Tour Planner said...

National Park Ranthambore make the memorable wildlife tour packages and provides the travel services that a traveller could wish for ranthambore luxury hotels or resorts booking , excellent car rental servicesjeep safari booking or to provide ranthambore tiger tour packages.

Rajasthan Tour Planner said...

Rajasthan tour Planner offer hoilday tour package online booking, excursions,educational tours, wildlife tour package, car rentel service, Rajasthan Tour Package, honey moon tour package, Jaisalmer Prince Desert Camp, camel safari.

ankara broşür dağıtım said...

Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Deky said...

Nice pictures :) I like the lighting technique!

Deky said...

Oh and I forgot to say I have the same sweater! :)

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sanal gerçeklik oyun merkezi kurulum hizmetleri
VR CAFE Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

Đặng Triều Vĩ said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
thiet ke nha hcm
mau thiet ke nha dep hcm
mau nha dep tai hcm
thiet ke nha dep hcm
kien truc nha dep hcm
mau thiet ke nha hcm
nha pho dep hcm
mau nha pho dep hcm
nha pho hien dai hcm
nha pho co dien hcm
mau thiet ke nha pho hcm
biet thu dep tai hcm
biet thu vuon
biet thu hien dai hcm
biet thu co dien hcm
biet thu pho hcm
mau thiet ke biet thu hcm
thiet ke noi that tai tphcm
noi that dep tai tphcm
trang tri noi that tai hcm
trang tri noi that tai tphcm
cong ty thiet ke noi that tai hcm
mau noi that dep tai tphcm
tu van thiet ke noi that
thi cong noi that chung cu
thiet ke noi that chung cu
mau thiet ke noi that

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

amira reda said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض


شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء

شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم

شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف

شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر

شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل

شركة عزل اسطح براس تنوره براس تنورة