Saturday, February 7, 2009

A littler warmer...

It was a little warmer today, so after the boys returned from their overnight stay with Daddy T, DeeDee, and Bridges (thanks SO MUCH mom and dad!!!) we played outside in the sunshine! I simply can't seem to get a picture of both boys looking at the camera these days!

Jonathan LOVES to be outside, just like his big brother. I LOVE that he finds running after his brother entertaining! He will chase David around all day.


Oh, how I love this little man! He has been really testing our limits lately, but at the same time I stand in wonder at how much he is growing up! Needless to say, David missed the terrible 2's and gives 3 a new name... terrifying!


Jon on the run... he fell a few minutes after I shot this and got a nice looking bruise on his head... have I mentioned that he is dramatic?!? He screams like a maniac when he gets hurt!

Playing hard! I'm ready for spring and so are these 2 amazing boys! *And, no, I don't think it was warm enough for shorts but we are choosing our battles these days. I certainly think David will love growing up in the warm sunshine of MB... he HATES pant, long sleeves, coats, and socks!

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

Jon looks SO grown up in these pictures! See yall tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

They are both getting so BIG! Matt and I can't wait to see y'all next weekend when we are in MB. Give those two big boys a kiss and hug from me. Love y'all!!!

Aunt B

Jessica said...

Choosing battles...girl, I hear ya! When Jordan was 3, he OFTEN went to school in shorts, T-shirts, knee high socks and cowboy boots! It was a battle I just chose NOT to fight. Kevin was so embarrassed but he wasn't the one dressing that strong-willed boy! :) Great pics!